Philips Wake Up Light Review
If you’ve ever woken up shaken or irritated by your alarm clock, the Wake Up Light is something that you NEED in your life.
Philips Wake Up Light is a sunlight simulator that wakes you up in the most natural way. The light starts to gradually light up, around half an hour before your set alarm time, simulating sunlight. This wakes you up naturally and in a very pleasant way. Also, instead of the dreadful ring, you get to choose from natural sounds to wake up to.
This is some of the features of this Philips Wake Up Light model:
1) Coloured Sunrise Simulation wakes you naturally:
Inspired by nature’s sunrise, light gradually increases within 30 minutes from soft morning red through orange until your room is filled with bright yellow light. This process of changing an increasing light stimulates your body to wake up naturally.
2) Choice of 5 different natural wake up sounds:
The selected sound gradually increases in volume to your selected level within one and a half minute. There are five natural sounds you can choose from: Bird Song, Birds in the forest, Zen Garden, Gentle piano and Seaside Sounds.
3) FM radio lets you wake up with your favorite radio show:
Listen to your favorite radio show while you are waking up.
It’s one of the best Wake up Light Alarm clocks on the market, a stunning design by Philips and everything you want, reading light function, built in FM radio and a sunset feature to help you go to sleep while being bright and relaxing when waking you up in the morning.
- Automatically dimming display is great for promoting sleep
- Set two different alarms: 1 for the work week and 1 for the weekend
- Touch to snooze keeps you from searching for the right button
- Long lasting LED bulbs
- Setting the alarm is a little tricky the first few times
- Sound quality for alarm sounds could be better
- Philips' #1 best-selling Wake-up Light; Only Philips Wake-up Lights clinically proven to work
- Colored sunrise simulation wakes you up gradually with natural light
That is it for the Philips Wake Up Light, please feel free to ask questions, leave a feedback and comment below😉.Your support is also greatly appreciated and keeps these reviews coming and the website functioning in these every changing times and growing challenges…