Nike Men’s Metcon 2 Training Shoe
If you are looking for a training shoe that you will be as comfortable on a long or a short run as you are whilst doing double unders, rebounding then you will be hard pressed to find anything better than Nike training shoes.
Nike doesn’t offer quite as many models of CrossFit shoes as Reebok but the ones it makes are serious footwear. Nike seems to always find a way to reduce bulk while retaining both comfort and performance. A nice trick that allows the shoes’ good looks to shine through.
Built for intense training, the Nike® Metcon 2 has been updated to meet the needs of serious athletes.
Strategically designed for cross-training, the Metcon features a firm flat heel for stability during heavy lifts. Upper Flywire cables improve lockdown, while rubber midsole panels protect during rope climbs. this trainer offers durable protection against the rigors of high-intensity workouts.
- 4mm drop
- Stable and flexible throughout
- Lightweight, breathable upper mesh
- Flywire filaments buttress structural integrity
- Rubber sole
- A cross-training sneaker designed for intense workouts that include heavy lifting, flexibility work, sprints, and climbs
- Flywire mid-foot technology helps lock the foot into place
- Dual-density foam midsole provides cushioning and lasting support
- Looks :The Metcon is just a great looking shoe. From sole to laces and everything in between it’s a marvel of contemporary athletic footwear design.
- GREAT for heavy deadlifts and squats.
- Fine for rowing.
- Weight: The Metcon is a bit heavier than the Nano Crossfit but most of the additional weight can be explained by the comfort-inducing, inch thick insole.
- Extremely uncomfortable for anything jumping, like box jumps
That is it for Nike Men’s Metcon 2 Training Shoe ,please feel free to ask questions, leave a feedback and comment below😉. Your support is also greatly appreciated and keeps these reviews coming and the website functioning in these every changing times and growing challenges…