Moto Insta-Share Projector review, take the theater with you
Today we are going to take a look at the priciest of the current Moto Mods, the Moto Insta-Share Projector.
As the name suggests, the Moto Insta-Share Projector is a pico projector that allows for quick sharing on any nearby surface.
With this Moto Mod you’ll be ready the next time you’d like to share your favorite photos with friends or stream the series-winning game for all to see. Just snap the Insta-Share Projector onto your phone and then instantly project the pictures.
It’s important to note that the projector first depletes its own battery and then begins to draw from the phone itself, the battery levels are displayed in the notification bar when the projector is in use. You can opt to charge the phone by plugging directly into the power. The charger is included with the phone.
- Performance:The Moto Z is one of the fastest phones.
- Design:The Moto Z is really thin and light, if you’re into that.
- Cameras:The best cameras Motorola has ever produced, and competitive with other premium phones. The camera app is much improved too.
- Fingerprint sensor: It’s fast and accurate.
- Stock-ish Android with Motorola enhancements. Moto Display is still rad.
- Battery life: The Moto Z’s battery life is not good enough.
- Verizon exclusivity:Only the Moto Z will come out as an unlocked device, and it will only support GSM/LTE.
- Pricing: Motorola has priced these phones higher than the Moto X, which is fine. However, it expects you to buy Mods priced $60-300 in addition?
That is it for the Moto insta-share projector, please feel free to ask questions, leave a feedback and comment below😉. Your support is also greatly appreciated and keeps these reviews coming and the website functioning in these every changing times and growing challenges…